hyPLANK® has established a reputation for safe and reliable performance. Made from Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL), hyPLANK has been tested and certified for continued use in accordance with changes to AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 Scaffolding – Part 1: General Requirement and AS/NZS 1577:2013 Scaffold Decking Components. Widely used in the scaffolding industry, timber lap boards are used to lap scaffolding bays.
*Price displayed is for one piece
Australian Standards: AS-1577
For bulk orders and pricing please contact us
Made from LVL – uniform, reliable and consistent performance.
• Individually proof tested to exceed the Working Load Limit defined in AS/NZS 1577:2013.
• Manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 4357.
• Light weight and versatile.
• Tough and long lasting, especially in corrosive environments.
• Wax emulsion end seal reduces moisture ingress.
• Subject to stringent quality control – EWPAA certified.
• Available FSC CoC Certified on request.
• Available untreated (H2 and H3 LOSP treated to AS/NZS 1604.4 on request).
Please use the table below to see if pickup or delivery is available at your location for both sales and hire:
We Deliver Australia Wide! (Sales only)
|SYDNEY (Chipping Norton)
All our scaffolds are made up of individual components that are neatly packed and delivered on standard sized pallets.
The vast majority of orders are same day or next day delivery if delivered to metro areas in the following cities:
Delivery to other cities in Australia or to rural or regional areas can take up to one week depending on the courier company.
We aim to provide the best price on freight hence why we use a vast majority or courier companies depending on factors such as price, speed and insurance policies.
Your order will be sent out with one of the following courier companies:
- Samson Express
- Century couriers
- Toll IPEC / Toll Express
- Capital Transport
- Synergy Scaffolding (Internal deliveries)
Due to high order demands and no control over external courier’s companies, we cannot always guarantee delivery within those timeframes.
If you decide to pick up your scaffold from one of our warehouses, we can either hand load the parts onto your vehicle (this is suitable for those who want to pick up in a van, ute or vehicle with roof racks) or we can forklift on the scaffold packed on a pallet.
- Website prices are subject to change at any time without notice, Synergy Aluminium Towers Pty Ltd cannot guarantee the prices listed on our website as prices can change prior to being updated online.
- Please check for availability in-store prior to arriving due to different locations holding different stock
- Please refer to the inclusions listed in the detail section for each scaffold as image components may differ