Synergy Access Equipment products are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects. The warranty is valid only to the original purchaser with a proof of purchase that clearly shows the purchase date. Synergy does not warrant against any corrosion damage. Alteration, misuse or abuse of Synergy products will void this warranty. The customer’s exclusive remedy for a breach of warranty will be the repair or replacement of the item as determined by Synergy. The warranty does not affect the legal rights of customers under applicable state or national laws governing the sale of consumer goods.
Matters that will void this warranty:
- Alteration, misuse and abuse of products
- Corrosion to products caused by contact with acid and or other harsh corrosive chemicals
What can I do if I receive a product and it is damaged?
1. We ask that you notify us immediately, within 5 days of delivery of the order.
2. We ask that you take detailed photographs of the damage and email them
3. We ask that you keep all boxes and packing materials and re-package the
products as they were received.
How long does a Warranty claim take to process?
Please allow up to twenty eight (28) business days from the date of delivery of the return before we complete our appraisal and approve the credit – if deemed to be warranted.